Below are our terms and conditions of our UPS repair service. By sending a unit to us for repair you are agreeing to all the below terms and conditions and are to be legally bound by them.
In the below terms, the terms "Customer", "You" or "Your" refers to anyone who has dealings with RB1 Ltd for the purpose of using our services, purchasing goods from us or obtaining our advice.
Terms such as "Us", "Our Engineers" or "Our Staff" refers to RB1 Ltd or any person in the employment (direct or subcontracting).
1) All postage, courier fees or other transport fees are to be covered by the customer. RB1 Ltd will arrange for the item to be returned to you (repaired or unrepaired) however all fees incurred by this will be covered by the customer. For a repair we include this in the quote prior to proceeding with work.
2) We require written (an attached PDF or email is sufficient) confirmation of acceptance of our quote prior to proceeding with work. No parts will be ordered until we have said confirmation.
3) For very expensive repairs we may request payment up front or a deposit before proceeding with work. This may also apply to new customers or customers with a poor credit history.
4) We may partially repair or disassemble your returned unit during our assessment. In some circumstances it is not possible to properly quote a repair until the repair is complete. In such circumstances we will send you a quote and make you aware that the unit is working. If you do not wish to pay the amount we may remove all fitted parts before returning the unit to you or if you consent we will keep the unit and have full rights to sell it on to a 3rd party.
5) We take every effort to ensure a repaired unit is fully working before returning it to you. However we recommend you test the unit on a non-critical supply prior to introducing it to your critical load.
6) We cannot be held responsible for any Death, Injury, Loss of Earnings, Loss of Data, Business Downtime or other unforeseen consequences as a result of the use or misuse of any product or service supplied by RB1 LTD. This includes any items we supply to you as second user, your returned items or any new items we supply.
7) It is your responsibility to correctly fit or install any equipment we supply unless you have specifically requested RB1 Ltd to attend your site. It is not our responsibility to check your electrical systems prior to supplying or returning any goods too you.
8) Any goods that remain unclaimed after 30 days of the quote or invoice being sent out will incur a storage charge of £20 a day. After a further 30 days we reserve the right to sell the goods to a 3rd party or dispose of them. We will make reasonable attempts to get in contact with you. If this has no success we are not legally obliged to store your items. This does not apply if RB1 Ltd agrees a different storage period or free storage period. This agreement must be in writing and come from RB1 Ltd.
9) Any promotional offers apply only to England and Wales (Mainland)