Below are our terms of hire. When you take an item on hire with us you are entering a legally binding agreement as stated below.
1) All goods remain the property of RB1 Ltd.
2) The hirer is fully responsible for all damage to the hire equipment, up to the retail value of the analyser and /or accessories. Where additional accessories to the original retail package are included these will be charged as separate items at the current retail price.
3) The hire period begins on the first day of delivery (even if this is at the end of the working day). The hire period ends when the equipment is returned to RB1 Ltd in a satisfactory condition. IE: The equipment arrives with you on Wednesday for a 1 Week hire period, you despatch the item on a next day delivery the following Monday so it arrives with us on the following Tuesday. The equipment has been out 1 week. The hirer is responsible for allowing for weekends and bank holidays. You are responsible for returning our goods; we recommend the interparcel service for selecting a courier. We are not responsible for the quality of their service or any costs you may incur because of them.
4) Additional days can be requested on order, this is usually the original 1 week hire price divided by 7. Place an enquiry and we will send you a bespoke price.
5) Days NOT pre-ordered will be charged at twice the standard rate as this may have a knock on effect with other customers. Please contact us before your hire period runs out if your require your equipment for longer than the original period. We have an embedded calendar so you can see whether the equipment you have is available.
6) Failure to return goods on time will result in the additional charges being invoiced as per note 5.
7) By hiring the equipment you are legally bound to agree to all our terms of hire.
8) RB1 Ltd take every effort to ensure the equipment arrives in working condition fit for purpose, any costs, inconvenience or time lost by an issue with our equipment is not the responsibility of RB1 Ltd nor can we be held accountable for any costs, charges or fines the hirer, or any party connected to the hirer may incur.
9) IF your equipment is faulty on arrival we may investigate the probable cause of the issue prior to sending out a replacement unit (if one is available). If the issue appears to stem from misuse we reserve the right to refuse sending out additional equipment and will seek to recover any costs incurred to us from the hirer.
10) RB1 Ltd are aware the nature of work our equipment is used for has the potential to cause serious injury or death. RB1 Ltd CANNOT be held in any way responsible for any consequences to the operatives or any onsite equipment. All equipment supplied by RB1Ltd should be checked over by a competent person prior to use and only used as the manufacturer intended.
11) RB1 Ltd are not responsible for any costs, delays, loss of data or misinterpretations due to any advice, recommendations or equipment setups provided by RB1 Ltd being incorrectly followed.